yichee-scratch-here.blogspot.com
 
Sing with our hearts, anywhere can be a stage, anyone can be our audience.

GG. SCREWED.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 @ 12:24 AM


I thought I could have finished it but I can't. I was hoping for even a glimpse of hope to postpone my presentation.
Worried thoughts invaded me while I was in the bus and a sudden fast break just shook all the thoughts out of me. I was in shocked and I know that I was 3 stops away from NP.

It was a close shave that I could postpone my presentation if not I would have died badly. Sometime it is all about having more understanding between each person. Thats all and we can have more peace and harmony among us. Agree?

I am pretty tired in class now and my head could drop any moments. Not mentioning that I have a shoot later. How am I going to survive? lol? And thesis essay? There are more to say and I don't want to know. FML . Alright.

Lastly I was annoyed by a selfish classmate. What a way to treat her own classmates. She should deserve what she should.

Hmm, maybe I should go back to lesson. Oh shit. It just ended.

YiChee™

Labels:



--xoxo,
yichee

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info