yichee-scratch-here.blogspot.com
 
Sing with our hearts, anywhere can be a stage, anyone can be our audience.

Adaptation & Changes in life

Monday, April 12, 2010 @ 10:00 AM


Today while I was editing in my suite, I overheard one of the colleague is going off. I actually respect and look up to him as my role model. During my internship days, without him around things would have been hetic for me. I tried to ask him the reasons for leaving the company and he answer me this way.


Ask myself ...

(1) Do you need this job ?

(2) Can you get another job ?

(3) Are you happy with this job ?


Basically, he told me that he answered these three question and then he derived from a answer. This is certainly a changing point in his life and I am sure that he knows what he is doing. There is this saying, the start of this departure is to get ready for the next meet up. But on the editing work wise, it feels that I am alone and it seems that I can't adapt to that feeling. Last time in school got mates to see and help but now is all about being independent now.


I guess my next stage of life would be Army life. Some said it to be good. But the thing that I look forward to is having them transform my "World United" stomach into 8 pack dark chocolate. Heh. Okie maybe it is just my fat dream. Okie. It seems like the clock struck 6 and I already hear the sound of basketball hauling me ! Hehe, feels like today gonna have a few hard knock rebounds and body contacts.


Alrighty people, please stay cool and healthy as we all know about the weather recently and exercise more !

okie Ciaos.


YiChee™


Decisions are often made, whether is it big or small ones. I learnt that decisions that are made at the very moment are mostly right, because we won't want to choose something wrong and ruin ourselves, right ?


Recently, I think I need to further push myself from not spending too much. I really need to save up, SAVE UP ! Heh, a lot of dreams to be fulfilled in my life. Some might sound impossible. But as long as I am alive one day here, I will try to make my dream come true.

Labels:



--xoxo,
yichee

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info