yichee-scratch-here.blogspot.com
 
Sing with our hearts, anywhere can be a stage, anyone can be our audience.

Me.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010 @ 6:23 PM


It is my third day at work. But to be honest, it felt different this time. I felt that I was having a more bigger responsibility. One of my mentor in this company has left and I am sitting on his seat and it felt really different. And he left behind his IPOD classic behind and I got it from him. He fulfil my dream of getting a IPOD. I am grateful to him. But I just hope that my two month here will make my learn more. Throwing myself out into the industry, I had a lot of worries and uncertainties that is going through my mind. But I am a person who thinks a lot, besides if you don't make your first move and start doing who knows what will happen ?

With no doubt I can say I love singing a lot. Whenever I have the chance to listen to songs that I like, I will pay extra attention to it, hoping one day I will have the chance to perform to my friends and family. And I am glad inside because each time I know that I improve, I will push myself to the next stage but I also didn't want to overdo it as well. No matter what it is, I know I won't give up so easily on where my passion burns on as well.

Acting. I didn't realise I would have such interest for acting as well. But it was fun acting in my own final project. After seeing the outcome, I feel that I had no regrets or maybe I just regrets that the time was to do this project wasn't long enough.

Hmm, one thing to mention but not to hurt anyone. I don't like when people mention about my grey hair. I know I have to live with it and I somehow don't have a choice at all. I tried to change whatever that I think could lead to my grey hairs. One thing that calms me down a bit is ,yes it does help afterall. I mean I may sound vain here but think of it this way if someone keep reminding you of your imperfection when you know clearly better than anyone. Arh fuck it lah. Sorry if i offended anyone but I just need a place to throw it out.

Alright, enough whining. I am going home now ! :D Bye peeps !

YiChee™


--xoxo,
yichee

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info