yichee-scratch-here.blogspot.com
 
Sing with our hearts, anywhere can be a stage, anyone can be our audience.

To my younger brother.

Monday, April 12, 2010 @ 1:21 PM


This entry will be solely to my younger brother.

Yi Sheng,

I understand at times we can't bear to give in to each other and we often like to bicker. Since young we always love to fight and quarrel over tiny mini stuffs but who can be like us? After each quarrel we still can sit down watch TV, eat together, play games and watch youtube video together. But one thing that will never change is we love our pride, don't we? But as your big brother, I learn to give in and apologize. I am glad to see you change for the better but your bad temper really agitates me at times. That explains why I spoke to you that saturday morning. I might sound a bit harsh about your scholarship and stuff but if I don't say would understand the importance of it? or even realise it is too late? You are clever and smart, we all know that. So why do you want to waste your chances when you can make use of the benefits that you can enjoy? Our family is not that well off to being with and you know that mom is also having a hard time supporting us. So brother, come to think of it, can we make mom's burden lighter?

You might think that I am trying to ignite a fight again but think again brother. Don't we share the same goal somehow? it is in which to make our mother feel more happy and more fortunate to have us as her son, right ? So why are we keeping silent like this? Are we enemies ? I already said sorry seems to be the hardest word to say and I have said it to you. So isn't it time that you should have said something or at least greet me when you see me ? I have said my piece. Whether will you read this post, I shall let fate decides. But if you really do, just want to let you know if anything happens in your life, I will be behind there to help you. I promise.


YiChee™


--xoxo,
yichee

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info