yichee-scratch-here.blogspot.com
 
Sing with our hearts, anywhere can be a stage, anyone can be our audience.

Before the sun meets the horizon

Friday, May 14, 2010 @ 10:05 PM


All these while, I have been catching up with family and friends that I haven't seen in quite a while. The feeling catching up is great and knowing that some are not really doing to well actually affects me because I would wonder what can I do to make their life better. I would look in silence and feel really bad inside for not taking out more time for them. But I did what I can, I have my limit too. But nevertheless, lets change for the better.

To an old friend of mine, I know that I would be leaving for a while and I told you to take great care. But I meant it when I said it and that would let my mind set in peace. Whether is it a mistake, that would not matter anymore. I believe what matter to us is we live our life without forgetting the presence of each other on this island. One day we might meet again and lets sit down in a cafe near a corner and talk about our life again. Promise me you will work hard and live well.. :)

Singing has been with me for a while, and I ask myself, why do I sing? Why do you sing ? I decided that my reason is simple. I want to sing for a very last time before I go in and I would sing with every bit that I have.

Preparation for graduation is almost done but army stuff is still undone. Damn man~ Hmm okie gotta do it soon soon SOON. Whoo, gotta change bed sheet.. Take Care Everyone :)

YiChee™


--xoxo,
yichee

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info